A haven of healing and wellness.
Elk Haven Wellness opened its signature doors to clients in 2016. It is a center offering a variety of heath enhancing practices and products. There are spaces available to rent for events and classes in our community room and kitchen, there are available times for practitioners to rent in one of our treatment rooms or in our consultation room, and there are many opportunities here for someone seeking the health benefits of exercise, acupuncture, counseling, massage and or/spiritual growth.
Products that are made here include fresh and organic vegetable juices, gluten-free cookies, fermented kraut and kimchi, to name a few wholesome treats.
It is the mission of Elk Haven Wellness to provide inviting and nurturing spaces where practitioners, teachers, entrepreneurs, health-seekers and other community members can come together in the creation and enjoyment of affordable options that enhance and maintain wellness.
examples of services and activities held at elk haven include:
- Tai Chi
- Quaker services
- Contemplative Journaling with Mary Ann Iyer, MD
- Brevard Chamber of Commerce Valentine's Day Business After Hours Social
- DIY Natural Cleaning Products Class taught by Anne B.
- Contemplative Life Classes with Rob Field, Director of the Center for Spiritual Wisdom
- Natural Foot Care Class taught by Glenn Ingram, ND.