Elk Haven's Community Room
Oh the possibilities for this room are almost endless!
Simple and serene, the community room invites contemplation, spiritual commnion, restoration and relaxation.
And gathering with a community of like-minded people to accomplish some important goal: to teach or take a class, to edify and enlighten, to excersize, enjoy and sometimes, to EAT!
Classes, worksops, circles, celebtations - the Community Room stands ready. It can be rented for long-term or one-time events, with or without the addition of the kitchen. (The kitchen is gluten-free and available for an additional charge.)
A sampling of things that are currently taking place in this versatile space:
- Yoga classes: Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- Tai Chi classes: Tuesday evenings
- Pilates Chair classes: Friday mornings
- Quaker services: Sunday mornings
Examples of events that have happened recently include:
- Contemplative Journaling with Marr Ann Iyer, MD.
- En-One-Ment with Randy Seigel, author of 5 popular books.
- Natural Foot Care Workshop taught by Glenn Ingram, ND.
- Contemplative Life with Rob Field, Director of the Center for Spiritual Wisdom.
- DIY Natural Cleaning Products with Essential Oils, taught by Anne B.
- Brevard Chamber of Commerce's Valentine's Day Business After Hours Social
Are you interested in renting the Community Room? It's available for long-term, short-term and one-time events. Ask for an application today or call Elk Haven Wellness Center for a quote.
Community Room Specs - Fire Marshall Approved for the following:
- 50 seated at tables
- 100 seated in rows
- 150 standing
Equipment Available, No Extra Charge:
- 50 padded, stacking chairs
- 6 large rouond tables (seat 6-8)
- 3 small round table (seat 3-4)
- 1, 6' rectangular table
- Simple podium
- Plates, glasses, flatware, pitchers
Services Available, No Extra Charge
- Laundering of tablecloths and kitchen items
- Set-up of tables and chairs
- Breakdown of tables and chairs